What to eat if I almost can't tolerate anything
I have very few money right now so can't eat a variety of low fiber fruits that I could tolerate. I'm mainly eating orange juice, cooked peaches puree that I buy (no additives and quite cheap), turkey and protein powders that really help me (lysine, BCAA, glycine and sometimes a bit of taurine).

I eat a lot of pure sugar, maybe 300g/day and take vitamins (Estroban and Energin from haidut) and some coconut water.

These are the only food I can eat and can make me function approximately normaly in society. Can't eat any dairy, starches or fiber without getting issue (feeling heavy, getting endotoxins, scratching, running nose right after). My temps and pulse are normal though.
I can eat 1 or 2 small mushrooms/day without getting negative response so I am trying to do it.

I have undigested foods in my stools all the time, still too fat (probably 20% body fat). Have tried to eat more carbonated food like VoS advises.

I also have a cyst on left breast (almost gynecomastia) despite doing everything for having low estrogen. I have almost the feeling sometimes that raising progesterone too much can give estrogens, or maybe it's because of all the sugar that raise insulin? Too much calories (more than 2000) don't feel good.

What would you guys advise please?
Only three foods I know of are easy to digest. Collagen, very well-fermented kefir and MCT oil.

These foods may seem expensive per gram but you only need a little, and they are completely digested. This makes them economical. 

60 grams of collagen per day gives you 58 grams of digested protein. You would need 250 grams of turkey for that, and too much tryptophan. 

Premature infants can live on well-fermented kefir, so digestibility should not be an issue. And you only need about a pint a day. 

For fats, MCT is digested immediately, and you only need about 1 to 2 ounces a day. 

It is important to mix the collagen, kefir and MCT very well with an egg yolk.  Sugar and salt are both necessities and you can mix these in, too. 

It is very important to sip this mixture very slowly and let it stay in your mouth a long time to mix well with saliva.

You don't really need too much juice or fruits, just enough for Vitamin C. 

You will surely lose your belly fat if you eat this way, and become quite thin around your belly.  You do not want to have any belly fat or bloating at all, because it is a sure sign of inflammation in your gut, which is very unhealthy. 

You should also supplement thiamine and niacinamide, and potassium and magnesium bicarbonate, which are very inexpensive. 

But haidut's supplements are far too expensive if you are on a budget. Use your money for necessities.

Progest-E is well worth what it costs. It is progesterone dissolved in Vitamin E. You should apply it on your lips or around your teeth quite frequently. At night, you can also put a little inside your nose and it will absorb slowly while you are sleeping.
(09-02-2016, 02:07 PM)VoS Wrote: Only three foods I know of are easy to digest. Collagen, very well-fermented kefir and MCT oil.

These foods may seem expensive per gram but you only need a little, and they are completely digested. This makes them economical. 

60 grams of collagen per day gives you 58 grams of digested protein. You would need 250 grams of turkey for that, and too much tryptophan. 

Premature infants can live on well-fermented kefir, so digestibility should not be an issue. And you only need about a pint a day. 

For fats, MCT is digested immediately, and you only need about 1 to 2 ounces a day. 

It is important to mix the collagen, kefir and MCT very well with an egg yolk.  Sugar and salt are both necessities and you can mix these in, too. 

It is very important to sip this mixture very slowly and let it stay in your mouth a long time to mix well with saliva.

You will surely lose your belly fat if you eat this way, and become quite thin around your belly.  You do not want to have any belly fat or bloating at all, because it is a sure sign of inflammation in your gut, which is very unhealthy. 

You should also supplement thiamine and niacinamide, and potassium and magnesium bicarbonate, which are very inexpensive. 

But haidut's supplements are far too expensive if you are on a budget. Use your money for necessities.

Progest-E is well worth what it costs. It is progesterone dissolved in Vitamin E. You should apply it on your lips or around your teeth quite frequently. At night, you can also put a little inside your nose and it will absorb slowly while you are sleeping.

Thanks, will try all this next days. For Kefir, do you make yours or do you buy it? Don't know if I can get well fermented here in France. What about lactic acid? How much can I drink/eat? Any fruits that you would advise? Vitamin and minerals since collagen doesn't seem to have much?
(09-06-2016, 06:23 PM)Arborescence Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 02:07 PM)VoS Wrote: Only three foods I know of are easy to digest. Collagen, very well-fermented kefir and MCT oil.

Thanks, will try all this next days. For Kefir, do you make yours or do you buy it? Don't know if I can get well fermented here in France. What about lactic acid? How much can I drink/eat? Any fruits that you would advise? Vitamin and minerals since collagen doesn't seem to have much?
I do make my own with kefir grains. Premature infants can digest it well, so lactic acid is not a concern. 
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4179197/

A pint a day should be plenty, because you will have protein from 60 grams of collagen hydrolysate. Most important is to sip slowly and hold in your mouth to get plenty of saliva.

I think juice from fruit is fine, but be careful to strain out any pulp or seeds. 

I supplement thiamine and niacinamide for vitamins, and potassium and magnesium bicarbonate for minerals. If you don't get any sun, you will need some Vitamin D3.
(09-06-2016, 06:44 PM)VoS Wrote:

I do make my own with kefir grains. Premature infants can digest it well, so lactic acid is not a concern. 

A pint a day should be plenty, because you will have protein from 60 grams of collagen hydrolysate. Most important is to sip slowly and hold in your mouth to get plenty of saliva.

I think juice from fruit is fine, but be careful to strain out any pulp or seeds. 

I supplement thiamine and niacinamide for vitamins, and potassium and magnesium bicarbonate for minerals. If you don't get any sun, you will need some Vitamin D3.
Thanks! Where do you get your hydrolyzed collagen? Very expensive here!
(09-06-2016, 09:35 PM)Arborescence Wrote:

Is it about two to three dollars for 60 grams? That is economical because you get 58 grams of digestible protein. 

You would need about 300 grams of boneless meat to get the same amount of digestible protein. That amount of boneless meat would also cost about two dollars, and the meat would have too much tryptophan and iron.
(09-06-2016, 10:28 PM)VoS Wrote:

Is it about two to three dollars for 60 grams? That is economical because you get 58 grams of digestible protein. 

You would need about 300 grams of boneless meat to get the same amount of digestible protein. That amount of boneless meat would also cost about two dollars, and the meat would have too much tryptophan and iron.

The best inexpensive/quality ratio I found is this one https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/wholesale...55471.html and still don't know if they can ship to France, do you buy it on the web or elsewhere? Do you your eat mainly this source of protein?

Regarding Kefir, do you use whole milk or skimmed milk to make it?

Thanks! I've order carbonates and MCT (from palm oil) for now.
(09-07-2016, 04:56 PM)Arborescence Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 10:28 PM)VoS Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 06:23 PM)Arborescence Wrote: Thanks, will try all this next days. For Kefir, do you make yours or do you buy it? Don't know if I can get well fermented here in France. What about lactic acid? How much can I drink/eat? Any fruits that you would advise? Vitamin and minerals since collagen doesn't seem to have much?

The best inexpensive/quality ratio I found is this one https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/wholesale...55471.html and still don't know if they can ship to France, do you buy it on the web or elsewhere? Do you your eat mainly this source of protein?

Regarding Kefir, do you use whole milk or skimmed milk to make it?

Thanks! I've order carbonates and MCT (from palm oil) for now.

Yes, the collagen and the pint of kefir are the main sources of protein, but the egg yolk and the orange juice have some protein, too. An ounce or two of liver or shrimp is also good if you can digest it ok. 

The potassium and magnesium should be bi-carbonates, which are different from carbonates. Magnesium bicarbonate is a liquid that you can make by mixing magnesium oxide and carbonated water. 
See http://www.afibbers.org/Wallerwater.pdf

I use skimmed milk for kefir.
Oh by the way well fermented kefir (at least 36 hours) seems to have 2.5% alcohol, if I drink a pint of it would it be problematic?
(09-08-2016, 11:27 AM)Arborescence Wrote: Oh by the way well fermented kefir (at least 36 hours) seems to have 2.5% alcohol, if I drink a pint of it would it be problematic?

It has less than 1% alchohol if you make it with a loose lid or cloth cover. 

Mechnikov believed kefir was the key to longevity. 
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3859987/