Quack Discussion
I've removed the original post, since the author wanted it deleted - Admin
Ahah, this thread reminds me when Matt Stone did something similar in his forum about Ray Peat/Ray Peat followers.

Man, I think you are right about fasting. He seems to say to everyone to (blindly) fast.
Look what he said here:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threa...ost-269759

"Fast for year", I suppose he was trying to say fast for a year. I mean, saying things like this seems quite irresponsible.

Fasting may indeed help curing diseases. But like you've said, one must really know what is doing, otherwise the consequences may be fatal.
(09-24-2017, 09:54 PM)Westside PUFAs Wrote: Quoted post removed due to the original author's request - Admin

Lol! 

Balance ,balance ,balance, you know someone is a fraud when cornered and they exclaim balance.
He is also getting the hair loss guys to rub salt and lecithin on their head,it’s a form of scalp burning,next he will tell them to find an indigenous Cherokee Indian to scalp them to assist hair growth.
He is selling hair analysis kits. He’s being at for a while now. Will say anything to get money for gambling on spread betting sites.

He posted a study as an example of why co2 is bad,the study was of a lady with late stage COPD possibly form chain smoking her whole life who was also taking several antidepressants!

His ideas with "receptors" are where the real gems are,I remember Peats quote about estrogen "receptor” and the estrogen industry reframing their argument to sell it as birth control,they started saying taken estrogen will actually lower your estrogen lol!

It’s shows the helplessness on the forum and how Peat spoke about said minds being ripe for a dictator,it’s like a micro of our current world macro.
(09-24-2017, 10:21 PM)9e10 Wrote: Ahah, this thread reminds me when Matt Stone did something similar in his forum about Ray Peat/Ray Peat followers.

Can you elaborate on your Matt Stone comment?
More retarded comments:

"I do fasting with exercise. THIS IS SO NONPEAT. but results are crazy.." - that is dangerous. Alan Goldhamer, the person who runs the only fasting clinic in the US and has for over 30 years says that it's very dangerous to exercise while fasting. He's fasted over 15,000 people. I think he knows more about fasting than you. He's been fasting every year, once a year, since he was young, he'll be 59 in Jan. 2018.

"fasting depletes you from PUFA in 30 days. NOT 4 years” - Holy shit this guy is dumb. No fucking shit you moron! When Peat talks about depleting PUFA in four years, he's not talking about being in a fasted state, he's talking about being in a normal state! What a fucking idiot! Also, that depends on how much adipose tissue a person has. People who are 50 lbs. overweight are still going to have plenty of PUFA still in their tissues even after a 30 day fast, they'll still have 20 lbs. worth in their mixture of fatty tissue. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you lack context.
When i saw that he said 40 liver flushes and 40 days fast will cure anything i stopped reading. I think that was on page one or two. I cant believe those morons are pushing that thread over 1000 posts.
(09-25-2017, 12:46 AM)Zachs Wrote: When i saw that he said 40 liver flushes and 40 days fast will cure anything i stopped reading.  I think that was on page one or two. I cant believe those morons are pushing that thread over 1000 posts.

It can cure life via death,its all about contrairian indications lol!
Basically what he recommends is a form of self harm,after exhausting yourself anything will feel good,not for long obviously.
(09-25-2017, 12:07 AM)Westside PUFAs Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 10:21 PM)9e10 Wrote: Ahah, this thread reminds me when Matt Stone did something similar in his forum about Ray Peat/Ray Peat followers.

Can you elaborate on your Matt Stone comment?
This:

http://180degreehealth.com/180forums/top...-ray-peat/

Hmm, but I seem to have missed an important thing: (posted by Thomas Seay)

I guess it wasn't Matt Stone who started that thread, after all.

But this is non-topic, it doesn't matter. I simply just remembered it when I was reading your thread.
All of us critical thinkers are now over here. Rubbijg salt into hair is pretty funny, that's just the kind of thing that sells. Gbolduev keeps promising to write these comorehensive treatises but never does. People form their own idea of what peat is saying based off the forum, they dont understand ray's.work, and then they're.onto the next thing. That's gbolduev's target audience. Hey, it's a GOOD thing for this forum.
[color=#222222][size=medium]"I have no religion, no political affiliation: I believe in me, above everything else." -Chasing Good & Evil[/size][/color]
Do you think there are that many who buys everything he says? I was curious in the beginning and lost interest, a lot of people disagree with him but some of his ideas have helped a few members (orion, possibly tubzy and other PFD members). I'd say one member in particular has fallen in love with him , others are curious to have an other POV. About fasting one thing I don't get is how fasting (0 food) while being lean could be beneficial and how could people think it would be the same as an obese guy livng on his fat stores.