Niacinamide Discussion and Reviews
will update
"The true method of knowledge is experiment." -William Blake
Recently started supplementing niacinamide (now brand) about 25-100 mg 3-4xs day for about 1week. I supplement mostly with coffee in the am to suppress the ffa's.
Things I've noticed-these are entirely n=1 subjective 

My cracked and rough heels are mostly healed total win!
Leaning out prolly water loss
Interferes with sleep if I don't take some magnesium with one of the doses.(boo)
Makes my feet and extremeties in general really warm ( love it!)
Seem to have more energy overall
Good mood
Outer 1/3 of eyebrows are growing in- this is interesting I had understood this was an effect of improved thyroid function

I also take d3, k complex, calcium carbonatE, t3, vit a, and avoid pufa. 
Overall I feel like I have more energy and focus. I also take some t3 (bop) and have not felt my usually need to dose this so,wtimes forget to take it! My mood is good (which has been ho-hum lately) which is a welcome change. 
I have tried higher dose niacinamide in the past-250-500 mg  at a time and always got a headache (even with plenty of carb/sugar)with hair shed and drowsiness. Total opposite effect now with smaller dose and am not trying especially to ensure carb/sugar load. My liver is much better state though this time round. I'll try to update.
I forgot to mention that skin overall looks great-sort of glowing and no blemishes. Good tone although I don't have skin problems usually.
Another win is that it has noticeably Improved vision. My vision has been slowly getting worse over the past 3 years for instance I had to start wearing readers to read my iPhoneipad. Now, I can comfortably read both without the readers although it's not as good as it was before.

I had to reduce to taking only 25-50 mg in the morning with coffe vs taking 3xs day. It was affecting my sleep- felt like cortisol or adrenaline and could not shut mind off or wind down at night. Caused mild insomnia until reduced to morning only dose. Also caused mild aggressiveness -definitely something going on with stress hormones. Need to work in my liver more. Sigh. I've been working on my liver it seems like forever.
Still using 25-50 mg in the am with coffee.
Really amazing for skin appearance.
I'm going to stick with the small dosage 1xs day for a couple more weeks. Then take it intermittently/cycle so I can lose some weight to minimize excessive ffa Release and damage.
In this world full of opinions and thoughts there is also the availability of some other options. You may visit this site dissertation help services that will helpful because it presents the ideas of famous personalities.
I am always update my diet in your blog and but this time I don't update my diet. Today i am share about boomessays.com review website this is really awesome you can visit this site and get some surprise.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vitamin A Discussion and Reviews Sea 1 893 06-24-2016, 03:49 AM
Last Post: ChasingGoodandEvil
  DHEA Discussion and Reviews Sea 0 556 06-22-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Sea
  Aspirin Discussion and Reviews Sea 0 597 06-22-2016, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Sea